PT Centratama Menara Indonesia (‘CMI’) is a company engaged in the provision and maintenance of telecommunication tower infra-structures.
Established 6 years ago in October 2007, CMI was formerly known as PT Retower Asia. In early October 2014, the company reformed and restructured the management to improve the performance of the business. In line with this, they also changed the company name to PT Centratama Menara Indonesia.
We Strive to Become A Leading Infrastructure Provider in the Indonesian Wireless Industry.
- Create a Customer-Focused Team that could be countable in delivering the solutions.
- Develop Advanced Platform and Process that reliable for a Highly Effective Organization.
- Commit to Deliver Accurate, Safe and Quality Sites through Network Planning and Advanced Project Management.
- Providing Market Leading Service Level Performances that could greatly contribute to customer’s network availability.
- Create Enhanced Services to support the implementation of future wireless technology.